When in Broome....
From just $1,659 per person
A visit to Broome isn’t complete without a sunset camel ride along Cable Beach, a 22 kilometre stretch of soft white sand edged by the stunning turquoise water of the Indian Ocean. The gateway to the Kimberley region, Broome is a bucket-list WA destination with so much to see and experience both in town and beyond. If you've ever wanted to explore Broome's breathtaking coastline and epic sunsets, now is the time to book!
- Return flights ex-Melbourne
- 4 nights at Oaks Cable Beach Sanctuary, Broome ★★★★✩ in a Studio
- Half day Broome Sights including Matso’s Beer Tasting & Pearl Appreciation Talk
- Sunset Camel Ride
- Full Day Cape Leveque Adventure tour
- Return coach transfers from Broome airport to hotel
Valid for travel to 31 October 2021
Offer subject to availability
On sale until 30 June 2021