Luxury Outback Getaway
3 nights from $4,190 per person - SAVE $400
With views direct to Uluru and across the desert to Kata Tjuta, Longitude 131˚ is Australia’s most celebrated luxury camp offering an unforgettable experience of Australia's spiritual heartland. Dotted among the red dunes of the Central Desert are sixteen tented pavilions, each offering connection with the outback landscape and its heritage as well as a glamorous base from which to explore the incredible Red Centre.
Guests at Longitude 131° embark on a signature itinerary of guided adventures, allowing a personal discovery with the Red Centre’s iconic natural attractions and Aboriginal heritage. Guest itineraries are designed to offer the most from each stay, creating a personal, lasting connection with the destination. Discover vibrant Aboriginal artworks alongside relics from the region’s explorers, a bar and restaurant offering contemporary Australian dining.
Embrace this ancient land's spiritual past over three nights and experience a landscape swathed in ancient folklore and mysticism, all in five star luxury.
- Three nights in a Luxury Tent
- All dining with Open bar with French champagne, premium wines & spirits
- Signature guided experiences including Uluru Sunset, Field of Light, Mala Walk & Kantju Gorge
- Dune Top dinner for two under the stars
- $100 per person Spa Kinara credit
- 15 minute Uluru helicopter flight for two
- Return airport transfers from Ayers Rock Airport
Valid for travel 01 October 2020 to 31 March 2021
Book by 31 March 2021