Antarctic Cruise – Spirit of Enderby
From $6,324.00 per person
A trip to Antarctica is for many the ultimate destination. A pristine environment virtually untouched by humankind, described time and again as one of the world's last great wildernesses. Where once only the boldest adventurers would brave this rugged continent, specially equipped ice-strengthened Antarctica expedition vessels now give small groups of adventure travellers the chance to experience the tremendous wildlife viewing opportunities on an Antarctica adventure tour, complete with shore landings and walks, with the support of an expert crew.
About this trip
Built in 1984, then refurbished in 2013 The Spirit of Enderby is an ice strengthened expedition vessel that carries 50 passengers. There are 6 cabin and suite types, all with ocean views. Main deck triple and twin cabins have shared facilities, whilst the superior/mini/heritage suites have private bathrooms. The vessel features a combined bar/library, lounge area, lecture room as well as two dining rooms on board. Sumptuous meals are prepared by top NZ and Australian chefs, whilst the expedition guides bring skills to the areas visited. This is ideal for those wanting more time ashore.
- Return transfers City Centre to Port of Bluff
- 1 night’s accommodation in Invercargill with dinner / breakfast pre cruise
- Shipboard accommodation
- All meals onboard ship including tea / coffee / snacks
- Shore Excursions by zodiac
- Guided walks ashore
- Program of lectures by naturalists and expedition staff
- Loan of Antarctic jacket on the Scott & Shackleton voyages only
- Comprehensive pre departure material
- Post expedition trip log
- Kayaking on Sub Antarctic Cruises only
- Pricing is in Australian Dollars currency
- Pricing is per person based on triple share cabin occupancy
- Sole occupancy pricing is available on application
- Optional activities are at an additional cost per person
Terms and Conditions apply
Voyages to the Ross Sea with Spirit of Enderby depart from New Zealand. With strict conservation status and protection laws by Australian and New Zealand Governments, there are only few visits made here per year. Detailed day-to-day cruise notes are available.
Contact us for full details