World of Viking River Cruises
2019 Campaign Launch
As the world’s leading river cruise company, Viking is the most awarded line and has the largest and most modern fleet - which means more itineraries, departure dates and port stops than any other brand. Our popular, destination-focused itineraries extend beyond Europe, into China, Egypt, Russia, Ukraine and Southeast Asia.
What sets Viking apart? Aside from our inclusive value and award-winning longships - Viking offers guests exclusive behind-the-scenes cultural insights and opportunities, opening doors to people and places otherwise difficult to visit.
Contact our knowledgeable Reservations Team who can assist with planning your next cruise. Ask us about combining airfares, transfers and touring to complete the holiday package.
Terms & Conditions
- Prices are per person in AUD
- Prices are based on double occupancy and subject to availability
- Any discounts are included in the advertised price
- Flights are in Economy Class and with an airline of Viking’s choosing
- Flight discounts available on selected itineraries
- Prices correct as at 20 August 2018
- Offers are available until 30 November 2018 unless sold out prior
- Contact Us for full terms and conditions